HC Appointment Guidelines for Guests
The health and safety of all who enter our salons is our number one priority. As a result, we ask that you follow the guidelines outlined below when entering our salons. These guidelines have been implemented in accordance with the recommendations of the Center For Disease Control, Department Of Health And Human Service, World Health Organization, and your local and state government. These guidelines may be updated by Hair Cuttery.
We are grateful for each one of our guests that come into our doors. However, if you can answer YES to any of these questions, please come back when the answer(s) is NO. We will be here for you and want to protect the health and safety of all guests and salon professionals.
- Fever – Do you have a fever of 100.4°F [38 °C] or greater? If so, you will need to reschedule your appointment. Please take your temperature prior to entering the salon.
- Feeling Sick – Have you experienced any of the CDC-defined symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, body aches, or loss of sense or taste of smell?
- Been around anyone exhibiting signs of fever or cough – Have you come into close proximity with a person who has been “quarantined” by a physician or government, or with a person who has been told by his/her employer to self-quarantine within the past 14 days?
- Living with anyone who sick, tested positive for the coronavirus or is quarantined within the past 14 days.
- Travel – Have you traveled outside the U.S. within the past 14 days?
HC Salon Safety Standards
We frequently clean and disinfect our salons throughout the day. We use Barbicide products which are the GOLD standard in salon sanitation.